Automated Bill Pay lets you authorize us to deduct funds from your account (bank, savings and loan or credit union) to pay your TID bill directly each month. You will continue to receive a monthly statement and your Automated Bill Pay payment will be deducted 2 business days prior to the due date.
Automated Bill Pay benefits:
- Convenience – No more hassle of writing checks, sealing envelopes and searching for a stamp to mail your payment.
- Saves Money – No more buying stamps and paying for checks just to pay us.
- Reliability – Your bill is always paid on time, even if you forget or are away from home.
- Safety – Your payment can’t be stolen or lost in the mail.
Tired of writing checks?
There’s a better way to pay
Signing up is Easy:
- Download the application, print it and fill it out.
- Attach a blank check which must have the bank account holder’s name and address printed on it.
- Be sure to write “VOID” across the face of the check. Deposit slips are not accepted.
- Include the application and voided check with your next TID payment, or drop your completed application by the TID main office at 333 E. Canal Dr, Turlock.
Continue paying your TID bills until you receive a billing statement with the notice, “Do Not Pay” printed on the bill. It usually takes six to eight weeks to process an application.
Have questions about Automated Bill Pay? Call Customer Service at (209) 883-8222 and we’ll be happy to help.