TID’s solar rebate program has been fully subscribed and at this time there are no more rebates for installing solar systems available.
To apply for interconnection, the following documents will need to be submitted:
- Release of Information Form (if using a contractor)
- Application for Interconnection
- Net Metering Residential & Small Industrial Wiring & Meter Installation Diagram
- Specification Sheets for Inverters and Panels
- A printed report on your proposed system from the CSI Standard PV Calculator
Installing Solar in 5 Easy Steps
- Your contractor completes the Interconnection Application and provides all the related documentation needed to TID.
- TID reviews and approves your Interconnection Application.
- Your contractor obtains the necessary permits, installs the system and gets any inspections needed from building officials.
- TID performs our final inspection and installs your new self-generation meter.
- Your contractor turns on your system.