Residential LED Rebate Application Form
Complete the LED Light Bulb Rebate Application to claim your rebate for purchasing LED light bulbs.
To complete the application online, you will need the following documents in digital form (scanned copies are acceptable – PDF files preferred) –
- A copy of the receipt showing the purchase of the light bulb(s) you are claiming a rebate for.
- A photo of the box for each different type or size bulb you are submitting showing the ENERGY STAR logo (see form for example)
- A photo of the box for each different type or size bulb you are submitting showing the UPC bar code (see form for example)
- Your TID account number.
Note, maximum file size for all attachments combined is limited to 64 megabytes.
If you are unable to complete all the required fields necessary to submit your application, our system will allow you to save your work and return later to complete it. Maximum storage time for your work in-progress is 30 days.
Required fields are marked with an *
- Receive up to a $10 rebate on a purchase of $20 in ENERGY STAR® qualified LED
- Limit three (3) rebates per household.
- New bulbs must be ENERGY STAR® qualified Light Emitting Diode (LED) bulbs.
- New LEDs must replace low- or line voltage incandescent or halogen bulbs, or
metal halide MR16.
- Screw-in or plug-in base models included.
- Dimmable or non-dimmable models included.
- Maximum 16 Watts per bulb.
- New construction is not eligible.
- LED fixtures do not qualify.