ENERGY STAR® certified appliances meet strict energy efficiency specifications set by the EPA and use less energy which helps the environment.
For details and rebate requirements:
Receive a $35 rebate when you replace your existing refrigerator with a new ENERGY STAR® certified model. Improvements in technology mean newer models run much more efficiently than older ones and are about 9 percent more efficient than models that meet the federal energy efficiency standard.
Replace your old fridge for bigger savings.
If your refrigerator is more than ten years old, consider recycling it and replacing it with a new ENERGY STAR certified model. By recycling your old refrigerator and replacing it with a new ENERGY STAR® model, you could save $260 over the next five years.
Receive a $35 rebate when you purchase a new ENERGY STAR® qualified clothes washer.
Make laundry better with ENERGY STAR® –
- ENERGY STAR® qualified washing machines not only help you save energy and money on your TID bill, they also help save water by using just 13 gallons per load compared with 23 gallons for a standard model.
- Better for you – ENERGY STAR® certified clothes washers and dryers save energy and money. Many are also equipped with advanced features making cleaning and drying easier and more effective.
- Better for your clothes – ENERGY STAR® clothes washers use a variety of sophisticated cleaning methods that are gentler on your clothes.
Receive a $350 rebate when you purchase and install a new ENERGY STAR® heat pump water heater. If your water heater is more than 10 years old, now is the best time to plan its replacement. A new ENERGY STAR® certified heat pump water heater can save up to $3,500 in energy costs over its lifetime.
To claim your rebate:
- Purchase an ENERGY STAR® qualified appliance.
- You’ll need a copy of your store receipt, the yellow ENERGY GUIDE from the appliance and your TID account number.
Once you have all the necessary items:
Or, download and print a paper rebate application, complete it and submit it in person to any of our Customer Service locations or mail to the address below.
Submit the completed form along with a copy of your supporting documents via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, in person at any TID office or mail to:
TID (Attn: Consumer Programs)
P.O. Box 949 Turlock, CA 95381
You can also email it to: email@example.com.