For a grower, electricity to operate a pump on their farm or ranch can be a sizable cost of doing business. We’d like to help reduce that cost by offering a rebate for those growers who install energy efficient pump equipment on their property. When you install more efficient equipment you not only get a rebate today, you enjoy the benefits of increased efficiency and lower operating costs for years to come.
We’re offering a rebate of $0.08 per first year kilowatt-hour (kWh) savings based on a five-year historical average. The rebate is limited to 50 percent of the actual project cost. Terms and conditions apply, and you must receive pre-approval from TID prior to the purchase and installation in order to qualify. Please call us at (209) 883-8432 with any questions, we’re happy to help.
To qualify for a rebate:
- A comprehensive pre and post-project completion pump test must be performed by TID to establish a baseline and determine savings
- The pump must be greater than 25 HP
- The pump must run a minimum of 500 hours per year, based on a five-year historical average
- All proposed rebates must be approved by TID prior to purchase and installation. Please call us at (209) 883-8432 to obtain approval
Qualified efficiency measures:
- Submersible well pump
- Booster pump
- Turbine well
- Bowl change
- Motor size reduction
- Overhauled pumps
- Pump replacement
Excluded from this program are:
- Industrial or commercial pumps
- Fire and storm water pumps
- Well pumps that discharge into a canal
Product eligibility requirements:
- Rebate applicants must complete and submit a Commercial Rebate Agreement.
- Applicants must submit all manufacturer’s specification sheets with their rebate agreement.
- Applicants must schedule and obtain a pre-inspection.
- Once the project is complete, applicants must submit paid, itemized invoices pertaining to equipment installation.
- All proposed rebates must be approved by TID prior to purchase and installation. Please call us at (209) 883-8432 to obtain approval.