To be eligible for the CARES Program, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a residential customer receiving electric service under residential rates.
- The total gross household income must conform to the Government Income Guidelines as specified in the table below.
- You are not claimed as a dependent on another person’s income tax return.
- The service address shown on the application is your primary residence.
If you have any questions about the program or need help with your application, please call TID Customer Service at (209) 883-8222.
To qualify for the program, your household income must not exceed the following amounts:
- Complete the application
- Provide proof of total monthly gross income and a copy of identification or social security cards for all adults in the home
- Meet the income qualifications shown above