- Customer Service: 209-883-8222
- My Electric Account
Commercial Motors Rebate
TID offers rebates for premium efficiency motors, whether you purchase a new one or replace an existing motor.
- When purchasing new equipment, specify that all included motors be premium efficiency. TID will provide cash incentives for each energy efficient motor purchased.
- Replace burned out motors with premium efficiency motors instead of over-the-counter, standard efficiency motors.
- Motors must be three-phase induction type, open drip proof (ODP), totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) classification, or general purpose application as well as Design A or B. Design C or D motors are not eligible.
- Motors must be new, NEMA Premium Efficiency motors ranging in size between 1 and 200 horsepower with Nominal Full Load Efficiency that meets or exceeds the values listed in the application.