- Customer Service: 209-883-8222
- My Electric Account
There are a number of convenient ways you can pay your TID bill.
To pay by mail, write your account number on your check,
include your payment stub and send to:
Turlock Irrigation District
P.O. Box 819007
Turlock, CA 95381-9007
- Log on to "My Account" to view your current and past bills or to make a payment.
- Pay via your bank's online bill payment system, if such a system is available through your banking institution. There are no charges from TID if you pay your bill online through your bank.
Automated Bill Pay - An Easier Way to Pay
Writing a check every month for your electric bill? There is an easier way to pay. TID's Automated Bill Pay (ABP) lets you authorize TID to deduct funds from your account (bank, savings and loan or credit union) to pay your TID bill directly each month. You will receive a monthly statement and have 15 calendar days from the statement date on your bill to review it before the payment is deducted.
- Convenience - ABP replaces writing checks and mailing your recurring payments.
- Saves Money - ABP eliminates postage and check costs.
- Reliability - with ABP, your bill is always paid on time, even if you forget or are away from home.
- Safety - ABP prevents payments from being lost or stolen in the mail.
For questions regarding ABP, call Customer Service at (209) 883-8222.